Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Lambis studios.
4 Posts
hi welcome to HT ..if you look near the top of this page there is a blu navigation bar click on hotel reviews and navigate from there and you will find THE MEMBERS REVIEWS for this property and many others in Rhodos, further along the bar you will also find a link to the members resort reports..

have a play have fun

wizard :tup
Hi
There are 2 Lambis in Lindos. One in the village (no pool) and one outside the village behind Lindos View (with pool). The one outside the village is usually sold through First Choice. My family stayed at the one with the pool a couple of years ago, nice apartment and would recommend. It's 10-15 mins walk into the centre where all the bars and restaurants are. Since their stay more apartments have been built.
I'd agree with wendles if it is the Lambis with a pool then it's a very popular choice. A little out of the centre, as are all the newer blocks with pools but in easy walking distance. If you're looking at the more basic Lambis studios in the village itself then keep looking - most village accommodation is quite basic but i'm told this property is very run down and one of the worst!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.