Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Langkawi
4 Posts
Hi
Weve been 3 times to Langkawi, sorry can't remember the name of the hotel. (twice on a cruise)
The last time we went we where staying in Penang and just got a flight across, it cost £18.75 return. At the airport is a very good Tourist Info office, the prices were very cheap for hotels, and taxis were cheap also. Hope this helps.
Hi there, we stayed at the Berjaya Resort in Langkawi in 2005 and found it very reasonble, excellant rooms, location, beach etc. and within close walking distance to The Oriental Village which has some excellant restaurants and its the base for the cable car.

definitly Reccommend
Hi, we visited Langkawi in September 2005.

I could recommend the Beach Garden Resort. We didn't stay there (we stayed at Casa del Mar next door) but we went there for dinner. It is straingt on the beach, next to other shops and restaurants.

The other 'budget' place is Sunset Beach Resort.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.