Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Have you checked the reviews.Spar and resort seem best.sioux :wink:
Hi Just booked the Lara Beach spar and resort, got it at a great price, lets just hope their are more than just us who will be english their, if anyone has been please thier please give me your opinion. :thanks
We are going to Lara Beach, Antalya on the 27th May, it's our first time in Turkey !!
Hi all , if anyone has been to the Lara resort near to Antalya then I was wondering what the beach/sand is like ?
Thanks and all the best
Mark
Please could anybody give me some information on this resort (is it one resort or two?) as I have seen a few great looking family hotels here.

I am particularly interested in what trips/places of interest can be visited as I understand it is rather isolated.

Would be wanting to go for 14 days so feel would need a minimum of 3 or 4 'trips' if possible. Not willing to hire a car, so these would need to be coach trips or places easily visited on local buses/dolmus. Thanks to anyone who replies.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.