Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Even the most basic hotels in Goa like the Osborne have rooms that are split into bedrooms and sitting areas/utility rooms - I've stayed at both the Osborne and Silla Goa in Calangute and they are laid out like this - but you'd be best checking directly with the hotel to see if they have Family rooms available.
Hi I agree with rakoor give the Osborne a try we stayed there for our first half a dozen trips and either end of the large swimming pool are 'suites' where we stayed they comprise of a large sitting area which can easily convert to a second bedroom
Good luck
Lyn
:D Thanks both of you. I've know got to find the Osborne in a holiday package for October! thanks again Tracy
try Manos or Jewel in the Crown both of whom went there when I last looked
If you don't mind venturing down to Candolim the Highland Beach Resort have 2 bedroomed apartments. Don't know how much they cost though.
Thank you all for your help!! Tracy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.