Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hello Becky,

Myself, Wife & son (then aged 3) stayed in these appts about 5 years ago, at that time they did operate a kids club, I cant tell you if they still run it Im afraid. What I can say is the appts where fantastic, Ive never met friendlier staff and its just across a busy road (ped xing) from the marvelous beach.
The year after we stayed, the appts were improved & from looking at the brochures/web improved even more. We loved these apartments.

Its about a 1/2 hour stroll to Alcudia, the bus stop is right outside but always packed. The taxi's are cheap tho, we used to turn right out of the foyer & go against the crowd to JR'S or Sherwood Forest (i think or Robin Hoods) for good family entertainment of a night, quizzes etc.

We never really ventured into the main town much & had a great holiday, what a beach.

The only gripe at the time was, we never found a resteraunt we enjoyed, you know, one where you want to go back to. However this was a good few years ago, Im sure there are lots now.

Im envious youre going to Las Gaviotas, its brought back happy memories seeing it mentioned again,
FILL YER BOOTS & HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY :D
thanx for that tommymac its good to hear you enjoyed it we go on the 22nd sept it does sound like a really nice hotel ive styed in playa de muro a few times at the lagotel but wanted to try a different hotel so we decided on the gaviotas are the rooms big we are staying in a 2 bed appt there will be 5 of us in all
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.