Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Sally - there is no hope for you love :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sure it will come around quickly :lol:
:D Sally, glad I'm not alone!! 12 working days/19 calendar days left .......! Am I the only one who's had a spreadsheet set up at work since last October showing how many days left.....surely not!!
Kefalonia here we come. :D :D

Only 13 more days of work then we are off. Order the euros this weekend.

The worrying thing is that 5 weeks to-morrow I shall be back at work :( counting down the days to the September / October visit. :D :D
elenitsa can i have a copy of that spreadsheet
We got out tickets at the weekend (Sat 14th) an don't leave untill the 4th of June. I thought that was quick!!!

Anyway sorry for bragging!! :lol: Hope they arrive soon.....
Fly on 4th - no tickets yet :sulk
:cry: :cry: :cry: awww i want mine, its not fair
6 weeks today off to skiathos :D I want my tickets now 8)
Don't worry it will all be worth the wait in the long run!!!
2 weeks today! :hyper :hyper No tickets yet :rage
We are going on the 5th june, we received our tickets last tuesday
Thomas cook
grrr @ Kosmar then hehe, fancy not having any tickets with only.....

300 hours to go grrrrrrrr
Now you`re starting to irritate me! Nobody likes a bragger and I still have 400hours to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't wish the time away guys. I was counting down for Kefalonia now its been and gone :cry:
Easy for you to say, may only be 399 hours to this years holiday but its about 10553 hours to next years, Not that I`m bored and counting!
ha ha yeah, i get all excited then nothing to count when i get back so i go and book another one hehe trick is to always have a holiday booked then you can be rediculously excited like me hehe
Beat you to it. Booked for Sivota June 2006 about 4 weeks ago. Do you know the resort at all?
324 hours - no tickets :evil:

BUt....am booked for Rhodes in October (since May last year and flight only to Kos for October 2006..... :twisted:
Wow you are one organised girl!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.