America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
It's still there. PM sent to you.
If anyone has stayed at this hotel recently, please post your review HERE.

Pippy :D
harveysmum- have a look at the thread lower down on this list- Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista- it looks like people are satisfied with it and at the least you can ask questions of someone who has just been there. You might find something thereabouts.
We used to go there on a night many years ago because it had a good bar. The hotel is still there but its a different name now and I can't remember what it is called. Its not a Ramada now though.

Terry
i found it and it is the Orlando grand plaza and the legacy grand... have a look if you dare at the reviews on Trip advisor..THEY ARE scandalous.... Cant believe how bad it is .....
And to think we were there not too many years ago too.
Hi Harveysmum

Is THIS the hotel formerly known as the Ramada Inn?
Yes. That looks very much like the old Ramada.

Terry
Thanks Terry

I think I'd better ask admin to delete the Ramada review to avoid confusion. I've already had the Legacy Grand added HERE.

Pippy :D
:( many thanks all you have been very helpful that's great...Dont look like we will be going back here then.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.