Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Les dunes???
12 Posts
Hi debdon ... yes, the complex has twin towers:

Les Dunes Comodoro
Les Dunes Suites

David :wave
Thank you for that info David. We have just booked to stay at Les Dunes Comodoro for 5 days in march, we were booked into the Vistamar, but our friends have been out there recently & saw a huge crane opposite the apartments, so I didn't fancy that. There are no reviews on the Comodoro as yet. Has anyone got any more info on them please, they look great!! Thanks again for your help David.
Hi Sue, Thanks very much for that, they really are as good as they look then. I am so pleased I have changed. It's odd, when I booked the Vistamar I paid the cancellation waiver fee.......with Alpharooms....maybe I knew I something would happen to deter us from staying there!! So looking forward to going to Beni now. Thanks again. Deb.
hi staying at les dunes suites in 2 days time cant wait..i know its not the hotel bit but at least we can shed a bit of light on what we think..me & missus never been sc at beni before always ai/fb..its only our 9th time and first time diy..we'll let u know.... byeee we're off to benidorm :lol: :wink: :D
Hi, have a great time, both look great from the pictures on web sites. I would be grateful for any info on both. Enjoy, look forward to your insight on return. :wave
Hi again, I have just changed my apartments to Les dunes suites for 10 days in june as the place we had booked does not have air conditioning & that has got to be a must for june. Did you book directly with their web site, if you don't mind me asking.....Thanks for your help.
We love les dunes suites-great location on the seafront.Last year we were on the 20th floor,what a view!!! As far as I'm aware the hotel part is just the same and they share the same pool.Can't wait for may when we'll be there again for our 5th time :D
Hi Chick, I don't know how I missed both of these whilst looking for somewhere to book - they both look fab. March will be our 1st time to Benidorm & hey what a place to start, right on the beach!! I just love opening the curtains & seeing nothing but sea....can't wait now. Did you book directly with the apartments, as I can't find the suites on any other sites. As you've been before, I will take that as a recommendation. Thank you. :tup
Hi Debdon,we always book with direct holidays.I know they've got some bad reviews but personaly we have never had any problems at all with them and they are the only tour operator they are available with.Last year we priced DIY but it was more expensive!Any more questions feel free to ask. :D
Hi Chick, thank you so much for your help, we are staying in dunes comodoro in march & the suites in june, so I will see which I like best! I'm not brilliant with heights, so hoping we won't be right on the top....!! Oh well, if we are I'm sure I'll cope!!! Thanks again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.