Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
http://www.atrium.gr/index.html

There's a link to the Atrium Palace hotel. I'm staying there next May, so I can give you an update around then.

FD
Hi,
You're quite right about the Lindian Village. We drove past it last month on our way to prassonisi, it's really quite remote. A few miles south of Lardos, out on it's own. I suppose you could use Taxis to get to and from the other resorts but this will over the course of a week or two significantly add to the cost of your holiday.
The Atrium is a little better located. It has a small number of Bars and Restaurants within walking distance, and is also much more handy if you chose to visit Lindos during the evening.
I hope this is of some help.
Alan
Thanks for the info
we have now booked a villa at the Atrium,
one of the reasons for this was when we e-mailed the Lindian for the average cost of a meal for two, the cost was 130 euros which we thought was a bit costly.
when we get back I'll post a review
Atrium Palace is a nice hotel, The villas are very nice, well appointed and some even have their own pool.

Lindian Village is in a different league. The prices there ar quite high but the standards are well above any seen in Rhodes (with the exception of the Grande Albergo Della Rose)

For those of you thinking about Lindian Village, it is not that far from anywhere. It has all the facilities you require in the complex but hiring a car for a few days will enable you to explore a little more.

Enjoy your stay,

sub
Your post did it for me.....

I just booked the Lindian Village - suite with pool for 2 weeks in july.

Any tips, suggestions most appreciated.

G
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.