Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
His Boat has been around the candolim area for the last few days, and what a boat it is, He also had his plane fly very low over the beach today, still waiting for my invite.
anybody who stays at Lucia Beach Guesthouse will see this part yhappening! you can see into the grounds of the kingfisher!!!
we stood outside the guardrails of the birthday party celebrations for mr kingfisher, and that lionel ritchie was alleged to be at in baga beach we waited till well after midnight and no signs. the word going around about the boat was it belonged to mr kingfisher (and what a boat it was).
the goans tend to exagerate it is probably Lionel Blair with a good suntan
It was without a doubt Mr Ritchie, My friend was actually at the party and according to him it was one hell of a party!!! No expense spared and the Kingfisher Villa is apparently awesome.....amazing how much money there is in Goa!!!
only in a few pockets though
I can confirm it was Lionel Richie, I was staying in a house next door to Kingfisher Villa and had a fantastic view of the whole concert by climbing up a small bank next to the stage.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.