Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Live web cam
5 Posts
Hi, great site m&n will you be there to see it?
Dave
Hi Dave,

No we will not be there for this years Feast we fly over on the 15th so we will be there for the airshow :P We have been there for the last 3 Feasts but this year I thought I'd have a rest from the Petards that they let off at any time of the day between 7 a.m and 3 a.m all week long :twisted: We have also booked a flight on the Seaplane flying from Mgarr to Valletta.
hello m&n, that sounds nice a trip on a seaplane, don't forget your camera should get some go pic's from up there. The first time we went to malta, about 1993 we had a week on Gozo and a week on Malta, we did our transfer on the old Russian Helicopter that Air Malta ran at that time and we got some great photos as we went over the islands. Well have a nice holiday and have the first Cisk for me.

Dave
Cheers! Dave,

:fly The company that are doing the flights are hoping to expand their service next year and are looking into providing flights between Sicily and Malta. That would be a great trip if they get their prices right.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.