Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
If your not restricted to Egypt I can recommend the IBEROSTAR VARADERO in Cuba, we have been 3 times and the entertainment is absolutley fab, everything you could imagine in the daytime with fantastic shows in the evening
Go anywhere except Egypt then the entertainment is low key and usually travel operator specific

Cancun in Mexico has some really lively Adult only hotels but must be broad minded adults America at it most lewd is a good description if Blue Bay Getaway fits great

Dom Rep has some but not all fit the bill

Heard Cuba is good -- yet to visit to confirm

but Sharm is so laid back you can expect aerobics in the pool and kids stuff plus belly dancing etc but at night most of stuff is off campus at places like Fantasia
I agree with madcaravanner above. Egyptian hotels are not known for entertainment, they tend to be very low key and laid back.

Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.