Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
the small gift shop next to the hotel cala bona sells it if my memory serves me right, don't know about cala millor. If you go to puerto pollemsa there is a large shop there that does.Happy hunting :tup :tup
There were some shops in Palma Nova selling it a couple of years ago. When are you going? I'll try to remember (but no promises!!) to have a look as I'm going to Cala Bona in 3 1/2 weeks. Louise
kerri, majorca 08 is spot on the gift shop beside the Cala bona hotel is the only stockist in Cala Bona as far as I'm aware. There is a jewellers in Sa coma opp Brittania pub sells it. CBG
As Majorca08 and CBG have said, there's a shop next to the Hotel Cala Bona that sells Lladro & Nao.

along the main drag in Cala Millor there are a few shops selling it (usually advertise on signage) there was also one or two places right at the bottom of Cala Millor on road to Sa Coma (not sure if they advertised outside but they had glass displays inside) and in Sa Coma there's a couple of places. Try jewellery shops as some have for sale in glass cabinets

I had the pleasure of going in every bloody shop in Cala Bona, Cala Millor and Sa Coma looking for 2 Nao Japanese lady's for my Mum 2 years back and they had Lladro on sale with Nao so you should eb spoilt for choice.

Cheers, Tis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.