General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We have worked out it is actually cheaper to go AI than to pay the supplements on SC and then pay for endless drinks and snacks as well.
Last year we went to the Ficus Apartments in Lanzarote - ask your travel agent for the Sunset brochure. Because you're actually staying in apartments you get a separate bedroom and a double sofa bed in the lounge. I put the kids in the bedroom and had the spacious lounge all to myself. It cost no more on AI than we would have paid for SC anywhere else.
This year we are going to the Lanzarote Bay Apartments which are very similar to the Ficus - apartments with a separate bedroom and sofa beds in the lounge, reasonable price for AI. We booked this through Direct Holidays, it is also available with Airtours and it may be available with Cosmos too.
There are quite a lot of apartment places that do all-inclusive, you just have to spend a while browsing the brochures.
There
We also went to Lanzarote Bay aparthotel in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, and can highly recommend it. It's not posh, just quite basic accommodation, but very clean. The food was very good. The children can have as many drinks and ice creams as they like without you having to spend a penny. Entertainment was excellent, especially for kids. I think it is cheaper to book with Direct Holidays than Airtours.
I think it is cheaper to book with Direct Holidays than Airtours.

It certainly is cheaper to book with Direct Holidays!!! I saved £600 altogether compared to the Airtours brochure price for the same dates! :shock:

I think the Lanzarote Bay has a few 2-bedroomed apartments for larger families, but I'm not sure if you can book those through Airtours/Direct/MyTravel.
Magic Monika Holiday complex is agreat all inclusive with apartment style accomodation. The best thing is you get a pass card with which you can eat and drink in the other magic accomodation around benidorm, they even put a free bus on during the day to different hotels.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.