Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Really they need to get rid of Churchill and Kamat, they are all in the same barrell of bad apples and have the police in their pockets, and truth be told, Mickey was told 24 hours ago to get out of Goa for his own good, now what doe's that say about the whole sorry mess, complete corruption and breakdown of the whole system Im afraid.
Well good Riddance to Bad Rubbish - now even his own countrymen will realise what an idiot he is. Hope they catch him soon and bang him up.

Lets also hope that the next tourism minister has both experience, common sense and comprehends the meaning of tact and diplomacy.
Lets also hope that the next tourism minister has both experience, common sense and comprehends the meaning of tact and diplomacy.

Steady on.

Hardly think common sense could ever be applied to Goan officials. :rofl :rofl

Papa
The UK isn't squeaky clean by any means and our politicians are up to their necks in dodgy dealings.
:yikes http://goanobserver.com/will-we-ever...out-nadia.html

Lets hope IF they get a new Tourist Minister he does his job properly, starting with the Shack allocation.
The UK isn't squeaky clean by any means and our politicians are up to their necks in dodgy dealings

Agree. As we are witnessing now with the new administration looking after old friends.

Nothing ever changes.

I do think however that as corrupt as U.K. politicians are their Indian counterparts are miles ahead.

Papa
http://goanobserver.com/will-we-ever...out-nadia.html

Lets hope IF they get a new Tourist Minister he does his job properly, starting with the Shack allocation.

The link appears broken. However as far as shack allocation and issuing of licences goes it will really depend on who has the deepest pockets.

We were there in November last year and although it was a different experience without the shacks it was very sad to see the impact it was having.

Hope it changes this year but if I had to bet I would rather put my money on England winning the World Cup.

Neither will happen but I feel better losing money on England.

Papa
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/74363/woman-death-case-goa-cops.html

Things definitely not looking good for Mickey but this will run and run......

Let's be optimistic and hope we get a more enlightened Tourism Minister....but don't hold your breath. Maybe the start of the tourism season in November will not come as the usual surprise to the authorities this time!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.