Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
If anyone is able to help pipefitter, we would also welcome your comments about the hotel on our reviews page ... please click here.

Many thanks
David :wave
I know the hotel Los Alamos as a few years ago, on our first visit to Benidorm, my wife and I stayed in the Marina Centre, now renamed the Benidorm Centre, which is almost directly opposite. Unless I am mistaken, the Los Alamos at that time was exclusively for spanish people only, it may have changed since then. The impression we got was of a rather old fashioned place, and the spanish guests spent most of the days sitting on their balconies, then early evening they would walk out in droves, heading mostly for the old town.
If the Los Alamos now takes Brits, I think you may well find that many if not most of it's clientelle are still spanish, and this will probably be reflected in the food on offer. I can't comment on the quality of the hotel except to say that a few years ago the outside looked shabby compared to others, but it may well have been refurbished since then. If you like clubs in the evening then you may find the same problem as we discovered with the Marina Centre, and which is why we didn't stay there again, namely that it's a bit of a hike to the main music bar area. The upside of this, of course, is that it's fairly quiet at night on that end of the Calle Gerona. It's also not so far to walk to the old town, which is well worth a visit or two.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.