General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hiya
came across Almond Beach in Barbados which has great facilities for babies and older children
looks very nice too! try Virgin and Eclipse. I would advise to pay for a seat for baby on the flight as when i took my baba to Dominican the first time it was very uncomfortable for all of us, we paid for her a seat for our next trip (she was 13months then) it was fantastic!
:D
Thanks for that, happyholidaysjojo. The enquiry is on behalf of my daughter and son-in-law, and the Almond Beach Village is the one they have found. It does look good but there are some bad reviews too which is worrying them.

Anyone got any other suggestions either in the Caribbean or anywhere else?
Almond Morgan Bay St Lucia
Found it on Virgin Hols website, reviews on Trip Advisor good.
One of my clients got married at Almond Beach in Barbados and said it was fantastic-everybody likes and dislikes different things- and there are always going to be more people that will tell everyone when something is bad than people giving praise when something is good- :) feel free to mail me if you would like any more advice
p.s what about Fiji? or would that be too far with a baby for them? Fantastic at Castaway Island-x
In 2002 I noticed a well equiped nursery in the Rui Merengue in the Dominican Republic.It had several cots so must have catered for babies.Theres a new hotel next door named the Rui Bachata which will also have the same facilities.
Thank you both for your help. They've now booked the Almond Morgan Bay. They haven't booked a seat for the baby so the flights could be pretty uncomfortable, but I'm sure they'll have a great time in St. Lucia.
:D hi there, so pleased they got sorted. hope they have a wonderful time :D
Don't worry about not having a seat for the baby. Just lift up the arms between two seats, put down a pillow and the baby can sit there. I assure you the baby will love having 100% attention with parents not being able to escape!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.