Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi there

this will be my frist trip to Turkey the 5th May :) . We are going to Fethyie and staying at the Lykia Botanika Fun amd Beach Club. Has anyone been here before as there are no reviews on this website but on others the reviews are mixed.

We are going with our eyes open as we only paid £350 for ten nights all inclusive so I am not expecting luxury but it would be nice to know the hotel is clean and the beach nice etc. :tup Is the entertainment good and is there much else to do in the area? I am not up for pub crawls and all night clubbing but would be nice to know there is somewhere close by for a little drink. I am hoping to visit the Lagoon and do the 12 island boat trip also. Is the weather good enough for swim suits in May can you tell me? Will jackets be needed in the evening

If anyone has any tips and info on the area that would be great! :sun2

THANKS

Alexandra

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Hi

Does anybody know what the Lykia Botanika hotel is like? Likewise for the Majesty Tuana Beach resort in Fethiye. We are planning to go in October and would like some info on these hotels. Not many reviews around for the Lykia Botanika???

Thanks

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Hi

My husband and I stayed at the Lykia Botanica last May. It was our first visit to Turkey and we loved it. The hotel is fine, not brilliant but perfectly adequate. I must say I found the beds very hard but that was really my only complaint. There was some noise in the early hours on a couple of occasions but that was due to early/late arrivals. The food was decent enough but the wine is not good! It's quite a way out from anywhere but there are frequent buses into Fethiye and from there you can go to Olu Deniz and Hisaronu which is where we plan to go next time. Can definitely recommend the 12 island boat trip, we got well hammered on it as all booze was included :cheers

Weather was hot in the day but needed a cardigan in the evening.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.