Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi

You could try Marineland, Fantasy golf, Trip on train to soller and there are 2 different water parks. Dont forget a visit to Pirate show as well.

All of thes can be found within the Majorca forum just click on search at the top of the page

HTH
Biff
We went to Marineland (Link for Marineland)a few years back and we thought it was brilliant - not just for kids !! We watched the dolphin and sea lion show and a sea lion the size of a horse actually sat so close to my husband in a gangway that he almost wet himself :D. Excellent. Well worth a visit.

We shall be taking our daughter to Majorca this year and a visit to Marineland with her is top of our list.
:)
Palma Town is only a 15 minute cab ride away a few things to explore there and shopping.

Boat trips out.

Go Karting

Kind Regards
Stewart
Hi

Can anyone tell me how far Marineland is from Can Picafort, we are staying at Club Tonga.

Thanks Wendy
Marineland's in the south (by Puerto Portals) some 60 kilometres from Can Picafort. But going there from Can Pic won't be a problem as there are plenty of excursions offered. Well worth the day out!
sorry to jump on the thread but hi Summerkisses when are you going to club tonga??

we are july into August (school hols!)
The best waterpark in mallorca is western waterpark it is amazing and you cant miss pirates adventure I used to work in Mallorca and have seen it at least 10 times and still love it!
hi were of to calas de mallorca 26th sept but were going to go to magaluf for the nemo trip its a submarine looks fun
How far is Marineland and the pirate show from Alcudia? Marineland looks great, daughter will love it!
Both are on the other side of the island in the south, so 60 or so kilometres. Marineland is by Portals Nous, Pirates in Magalluf.

Tour operators offer excursions to both. Or you could try No Frills in Alcudia who do excursions to them. http://www.nofrills-excursions.com
Hello Andrew711,

Thanks very much for that link - pretty typical for me ending up on the other end of the island from Marineland! Thankfully, it's not exactly the size of America at least...

All the best.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.