Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Majorca AI
10 Posts
try looking at Sol Mirlos Tordos in plama nova.themed hotel away from clubs only 3 mins to beaches.shops just round corner or through parked area.nice hotels for a family
Hi there bod. Have you looked at the Safari Park and Vista Badia who both do AI. Coma Gran always gets great reviews but not sure it it's AI. I have stayed at both the Safari Park and Vista Badia and they really lovely, well equipped apartments. I preferred the Vista Badia (Safari Park was too big). Have also stayed at the Paraiso which we thoroughly enjoyed. Not sure about entertainment for the kids because we went minus ours ;) but the apartments were huge and the staff were sooo friendly. Let us know what you decide.
hi there review hotel america in callas de mallorca its right on beach in a quiet resort,take a look it may not be your cup of tea we liked it
Hotel Corfu/skorpios in cala dor
excellent, brilliant entertainment day and night, small beach int between the hotels and you can go snorkling in the bay.
all inc with mixed nationalities.
madmadge - I have been informed that the hotel America is now a 18-30's hotel ??

Denny
gosh i wouldnt of thought that as it seemed to quiet for youngters :que
Fnd it hard to believe that there is a 18-30 hotel n Calas De Mallorca, especialy the America Hotel as it was a great family hotel :really
Nothing would surprise me about Mallorca, a friend over there who owns a bar says that AI is killing the bars and theres nowt they can do about it!
don;t worry ibiza is the same.its ok if the hotels are a long way from bars.but even those right next to them are feeling the effect of a/i/.for me its a waste of time,but for drinkers or say a family is great.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.