Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
The Christmas stalls that are along 'Paseo del Parque' will be there when you go in mid December, we always go and visit them in early Decmeber (1st week) not too sure when they finish though (probably after kings night)..
Cheers costachick, only a couple of weeks to go now cant wait!!

Rob
Do you stay in Malaga itself when you are visitin the markets?
Hi,

No we got a good deal at the Sol Don Marco for a long weekend so will catch the RENFE into town and the 'Paseo del Parque is just down the road on the way to the castle from memory.

Rob
Yes that's right, get off the train at the last stop and then head down the main road with all the trees and bus stops, over the round a bout and the market starts there, I have heard on another forum that the Malaga christmas lights aren't being turned on until the 15th December.
Thanks Costachick,

Shame about the lights, we go back on the 16th so I guess we can catch them the night before if we do our shopping that day as well.

Rob
My local street lights came on tonight so I checked the web cam for the center and they are also on..
I've only got a small picture today. It usually fills the screen. Is it the same for everyone or have I got a pc problem ??

http://www.ayto-malaga.es/webcamapplet2.html
Tried today Mike and it was top left hand small picture. May have problem at the web camera end.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.