Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Sounds like a great trip Elaine. Sorry about the extended stopover, I know the the frustration entailed having been myself stranded due to protests in Bangkok on a solo trip in 2008 , though like yourselves I felt lucky that I could afford to stay on in my hotel.
It's been an ambition of mine to see the orang utans and having read previously about the crowds at Sepilok and now your report I may rethink my plans.
Thanks for sharing your trip report with us.

Judith
Sounds like a fab trip Elaine. Thanks for sharing. Malaysia is on our "go to list" which seems to get longer each year!!!
what a lovely report on your planned part of the holiday. I can imagine the stress of not knowing when you were getting home though. We had one day a few years back when we were rerouted to Frankfurt from Bali due to strikes at Heathrow and although we had a hotel provided it wasn't a particularly enjoyable experience as we thought we might be there for a few days and you stress about work, when you are going to get a flight etc. So 6 days and I would really have been panicking and fretting!
Great report Xenos, I really like the look of the Datai , maybe one day :think Jalan Alor was my favourite part of KL , we went there every night of the 3 nigts we were there :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.