Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi pargaluvva
why not try palma nova was there last year and had a great time it.s nothing like magaluf for all it's next to it lovely beach some nice resturants :wave:
Hi Myra. Should have said Magaluf and Palma Nova (cos of its close proximity to Magaluf) are no no's
:) .
Pargaluvva, Cala Millor is a good choice. Cala Bona is quieter and only a 10 min walk into Cala Millor so you get the best of both worlds.

Louise
Hi Louise. Cala Millor is looking like the favourite ;) . Can you recommend any apartments please :D .
Gx
Just booked today, Cala Bona in June for 2 weeks holiday. CBG
Pargaluvva, I've only stayed in Cala Bona so don't know of any apartmetns in Cala Millor. There are quite a few threads in this forum though about Cala Millor, so I'm sure there'll be some recommondations amongst them. Have you tried using the search facility? Louise
Hi Louise. I think the Protur website might be our best bet but I think we are going to wait until after Christmas to book. Gx
Finally closing in to book 2 weeks in Alcudia. The only problem is we go sun/sun and the apartment are sat/sat. Will be looking to book an hotel for a few nights to fill the gap. May look at another resort though. We are 2 Adults and a 14 year old, any suggestions.
Hi,
Just booked for the Holiday village viva. 10 nights in the middle of May!
Hope it is as good as it looks?
Hi, I am going to cala millor/bona 18th august for 10 nights. I am staying in a private apartment next door to the taylot. I stayed there last year, people who own it run winstans, very good food. can't wait!
Ciudad Blanca in Alcudia for two weeks :tup , got to wait until 26th August though :(
Sa Marina Aparthotel Cala D'Or June 2009, :)

Cannot wait 20 weeks, not that I am counting.
May 15th off to Palma Nova (Sol Mirlos Tordos Hotel) for 2 weeks.

Really looking forward to it! Never been to Majorca at all.
cala bona hotel levante park in july, can't wait. been to santa ponsa 6 years ago. so looking forward to seeing majorca again. :sun2
Hotel Brazilia,Can Pastilla 30th June for 7 nights,H/B so we hav'nt got to worry about the cost of the meals, Flying from Exeter and realy looking forward to it,Been to P/Nova and Alcudia but 1st time to Pastilla, Hope the pound don't drop anymore, bsully
Cala Bona beginning of June and hopefully again at the end of August. :cheers

parker h - I've stayed at the hotel levante, the sister hotel and it was fab. :tup

Louise
Hi,
Staying at the Playa ca saboners in Palma Nova for 2 weeks in August. I'm going with my husband and 2 teenage daughters, hoping to have a night in Magaluf with my eldest daughter, it'll be a 1st for both of us!! :cheers

Carol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.