Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Sorry about that. It is the one in Bitez. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Thanks for the reply, but that's the email addy I've been using. However I've sent another email addressed for "the attention of Oktay". Let's hope I get a better result.

Thanks for your help Briar.

EJB.
m
Hi Edbanger,I'm going to the Manuela in July (after help from Briar) i've sent a few emails because we had to make some changes to what we want as people keep on deciding they would like to come when I describe what it's like! I had a couple of emails back that were hard to understand (more turkish than english) but I think it was because Oktay was away in Istanbul.He is definatly back now though so you should have better luck.
Hi, if you can't get a reply to your e-mail try the phone number at the bottom of http://www.manuelahotel.com website. The hotel isn't open at present but either the mobile or text number will get answered.
Thanks for all the help, I have now had a satisfactory reply from Oktay, the owner of the hotel.
MANUELA HOTEL, Bitez Beach, BODRUM

just booked today for 2 weeks begining of september
booked last week actually but booked the flight this morning,
got the flights for £258 each best i could find and the prices look good at the MANUELA HOTEL 300£ for the 2 of us for 2 weeks cant be bad

roll on september :p
to mods, a nice little pm sayin u have moved my post would have been nice,

edbanger when are you going ?
micklemuk

I went in June.
ok cool, how was the MANUELA HOTEL and bitez etc never been to bitez before
Miklemuk, there are plenty of reports on Bitez,some good some not so, try a search, a few people have done recent reviews on the place.
not to sound rude VIVVIAAN i allready did a search but seeing as edbanger has just returned from staying there i was asking him :)
Hi I just got back from the Manuela this morning.It was our first holiday in Turkey and we had the best time ever, the bad reports I read before worried me a bit but I can honestly say they must have been confused or stayed at a different place.I'm just about to do a full report so you can have a read later.
cheers,Mel.
great crockergirl cant wait to read yr report :)
Hi. Micklemuck. I am off to Bitez on 5th September. Not to Manuela, but would love to hear your report. We are staying at the Orion Hotel - other end of the beach. Have a great time - I know that I will have.
cool we also go on the 5th from manchester 10:30 am flight
Prawn, dont forget you may need ear plugs @ the Orion if you have a room near the pool bar, other than that it's not a bad place to stay..nice brekkie and nice staff. :ghug
We stayed at the Orion about 3 years ago, but the owners have changed since then. When we were there before the most noice we got was from the Small World Hotel over the road. Hope we get the room we had befoe as it was away from the bar and the Small World. Look forward to meeting Micklemuk at some point - not on the same flight but we may bump into each other at some point. I will be the strange lady in the big hat and beach pyjamas wandering around - or people watching from the First Stop at lunch time (or evening).
ok cool will look out for you 8)
:D Location - Bitez, Bodrum! :D
Argie here I recently recieved a letter from my friends in the UK from Leicester, Dean and Shirley, which I would like to share the best kept secret with you;

"Wonderful hotel, wonderful people, excellent location - what more could we want from a holiday. Bitez bay is beautiful, relaxing and very tranquil we loved it. Lit up so lovely from the restuarants, bars and minuet Mosque at night making it a great place for an evening stroll which we enjoy.
Thanks to everybody at the hotel Manuela for the best holiday! The location on the beach front is perfect for the holiday we are looking for and we will see you again for definate - paradise!"

I have posted this as it is for Holiday Truths, if anybody has any questions about Bitez or the Manuela please ask.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.