Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
well I stayed here last year from 23rd July to 5 August. We had an excellent holiday despite the fact that we had a room at the back of the hotel looking over a carpark. WE were slightly disappointed with the room at first, but we made the holiday our own and really enjoyed our time there.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the lady on reception. The bathrooms were a wee bit old and over used, but they served they're purpose well and were cleaned nearly every day.

The pool area was really pleasant and was never too busy for the time of year.

The boats were great and we used them often. They run to Santa Eularia, Ibiza town and eventually Formentera. We went to all of these places. The boat trip was lovely.. really nice to get a see breeze about you.

Don't worry about the hotel, you may be a wee bit shocked about the rooms at first, but relax, enjoy your holiday and you will have a fantastic time. Its a lovely place.

Angela x
Ah, Thank you very much for your reply Angela. It was most appreciated.
no problem. Sorry but I cant remember the prices of the boat trips.
I think Formentera was about €15 or something similar. perhaps more, but I would be guessing. It is well worth it though.

If you can, request a high floor room, with pool or sea view.

You may as well try to get a good room, it couldn't hurt.

Try the Jacaranda for food, on the corner across the harbour. Lovely sea breezes while you enjoy your meal and very attentive staff.

We hired a car through AVIS for three days each week and really enjoyed seeing the island. Travel to Portinatx for a few nice beaches and a quaint village. We are staying here this year for a change. Travelling on Saturday YAY!

Try to see a sunset at San Antonio at Cafe Del Mar, Savannahs, Coastline etc. Not clubby places, just pleasant chilled out relaxing atmosphere. Really worth a trip across the island.

Hope you enjoy your time. x
Thank you very much. We are actually spending 7 days in Es Cana and 7 days in San Antonio Bay, 'cos I love the sunsets. Thanks for the info on the best places to see it. Your comments have been very helpful. :D

Have a lovely holiday :!:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.