Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
another convert!!

glad you had a good time

we go for the 3rd time on 31st july - can't wait xxxx
Lauren,

Thanks for taking the time to write your report. 1st holiday abroad eh .. well you couldn't have chosen a better place than Marmaris and it was so good to hear your positive comments. On reading this Forum you will see that there is many favourate places for those who post and not just Marmaris but for me the best thing is you chose Turkey and didn't regret it.

Wilson :wink:
like you lauren it was our first time in turkey and already i cant wait to go back i am sat here now looking for a cheap deal to go in october and i have only been back one week, we had the best holiday ever and it was the turkish people that made it so special. :D
Exact the same happened to us, first trip to Marmaris in July and going back now in 2 weeks.
Fell in love instantly.

Mary x
Glad to here that yet another person loves Turkey and wants to go back :lol: I'm still missing it and I've been home for like 2 weeks already! :cry:

3MIN3M4
Us too, 1st time in May and we go back on Monday, we are addicts already! It's beautiful! 8)

love nikki xx
i am not surprised that many visitors to marmaris go back year after year.the first time we went was by necessity, as my son who worked there had an accident and broke his leg, so we only went to attend to him really,simon was ok, and he flew home while we stayed for a holiday,we had an absolutely marvelous time, the first thing what grabbed me was the people,my son had introduced us to some of his turkish colleagues,who introduced us to there families and it just went on from there.
we found the turkish people to be very welcoming in a genuine way,and i can honestly say that after visiting many countries, and meeting many people, i have never met with such hospitality and friendliness.

every year we say we will try somewhere else for our holiday, we never have in the last 12 years, marmaris has changed quite a lot but the people are still the same, we are going again on the 6th october, we will catch up with old friends and no doubt make some new ones,only 4 weeks to go, i,m like a child waiting for a treat, it can,t come soon enough

regards marnie xxxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.