Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We stayed in Marmaris last year and went a few times to Ichmeler. If we go back would def go backto Ichmeler as it was nice being quieter and there was some fantastic restaurants there which do entertainment. One memorable night being in Venice Bar and Tiger and the Gang dancing on the bar!!!!!Good places at either resort
If you are after nightlife, then I would stay in Marmaris. You could go over to Icmeler for some of the bars, then when they close at midnight you could catch the dolmus back to Marmaris for the clubs.

If we go back in the summer (fingers crossed), that's my plan.
we recommend Icmeler as it is a little bit more upmarket than Marmaris and it is very romantic at night with the canal lit by little lights over the bridges. There is plenty of night life particulary down by the beach where they do not have to close at midnight. We recommend the Harmony Bar for a show with a difference. Its hilarious. :lol:
Ive stay in both Marmaris and Icmeler, for me I return to Icmeler each year, it has everything I require, good food, good entertainment, beach, lovely accomodation, also night clubs and dance bars.

It really depends on what you want from a holiday though. Have to say though, it's no problem getting the late dolmus to Marmaris for clubbing etc

Let us know where you decide to go :D
Been to both resorts and would recommend Icmeler.
The bars are great and plenty of entertainment.
No choice as far as I am concerned Icmeler each time. :love2 Icmeler.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.