Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Hi Gary
Balloon prices in this country range from £120 to £160 flights up to an hour, so your quote is rather expensive, I would book when you get there its easier to haggle.

Joe
Hi Gary&MarksMum. Don't know when you are planning to go or where as prices are higher in peak season and I know that the Masai Mara lodges are very booked in July/Aug this year which may also impact on prices but the current average does seem to be about USD390 - either through Uk or Kenyan operators - certainly in the Mara anyway and many include a champagne breakfast afterwards. Most do quote the flight as being for one hour. If you really do want to a balloon safari and you are going in peak season to the Mara then I would suggest that you pre-book now as I have just had a nightmare trying to book a short Mara safari as 7 of the first 8 lodges I contacted were already fully-booked ...looks as though tourism in Kenya may be finally starting to pick up again!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.