Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Media Galleries
11 Posts
Have reported Derek thanks.

TNG is on way home to sort :tup
I just pressed it too and got the same
holidaytruths.tv & Media Gallery - We have renewed this but the host HAVE NOT processed this. The page with the alledged Trojans etc was put there by the domain registrar 123-reg, until they re-activate our hosting there is little I can do. I am planning on removing the navigation link for now.

TNG
Hi TNG,

I've been for a look on the media gallery site earlier and it seems the way the countries are listed has changed. For example, I was looking for pics of La Carihuela, so clicked Europe, normally we then get a list ot the European countries to choose from but earlier once I'd selected Europe, pictures from the various countries came up without the option of selecting a particular country. Does this mean that work has already been started on updating the galleries please?
hi...I went on site when HT was down to watch sanji's video...never got any warnings ect...Ive got mcafee...do you think was any any risk...have done a scan ...but was nothing....would mcafee have blocked it...tweetie
The media gallery link redirected to another page belonging to 123-reg which was reported as being malicious. It could have been a genuine threat or the AV of the original reporter (not me) could have been mistaken. I posted here to warn everyone that it might be a bad idea to follow that link and so that the admin could do something about it.

If you went to holidaytruths.tv but didn't reach the Media Gallery and all the subsequent scans come up as clean I'd have assume that you are fine.
If you went to holidaytruths.tv and reached the Media Galleries there is no reason to worry.

The HT media galleries aren't infected and are perfectly safe.
thanks Derek...thats a relief...I did watch sanji's video...tried to access spme other stuff ...but it wouldnt let me sign in...asked for email address to send reset link...still got the mail...cant remember what happened ...but didnt get on...and gave up...tweetie
This issue has been resolved. Media Gallery operating as normall again.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.