America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Memphis
7 Posts
I would stay close to Beale Street- the place to be at night :D
Have a look at the Memphis part of my trip report here for some ideas. We didn't have long in Memphis so there are bound to be other ideas from folks. :D
The Hampton Inn on Beale St is currently rated number 1 by http://www.tripadvisor.com of hotels in Memphis. (Customer popularity)
Hampton Inns are a national chain,family priced and very reliable.
Beale st is where the action is as far as entertainment,restaurants etc.'
Try to get over to the Peabody Hotel and see the daily (11am) parade of the ducks. It's cute.
Have a look at tripadvisor and enter Memphis and you'll find lots of traveler reviews there.
If anyone has stayed at the Hampton Inn and would like to post a review, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
Thanks for the report on Memphis Fiona. I will be visiting my daughter in Texas next October and intend to fly to Memphis for a few days. The Heartbreak Hotel on Elvis Presley Boulevard near Graceland looks fun. All the decor is in a rock and roll theme but I can`t find any hotel reviews anywhere for it. Can`t wait for my holiday. :D :D :D
Hi Vee

I've requested the HEARTBREAK HOTEL be added to the reviews section :wink:

Pippy :D
Vee
I wanted to go to there as well - for a laugh- but hubby would have none of it :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.