Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Same here. it's very pretty but impossible to read stuff.
you could always change back to the other one, if it hurts your eyes , tho i think its very pretty ,
tammie :)
Merry Christmas but do we really need more snow? LOL ;)
I've started changing the Black text to White and will sort the remainder later...

HTH

Van :wave
Thanks Van, I can see the improvement already, sorry about the work I have given you. A very happy Christmas to everyone and a big thank you for all the advice and tips throughout the year
No problems Shrimp...I'm doing the others tonight so all should be sorted later.

Van
Like the theme Van, think I have seen enough snow and it is only the beginning of Dec :rofl
Merry Christmas everyone.

cornish lad.
hi and happy christmas to everyone,thanks for all the advice.when can we put the 2011 dates on . :offtop :whoops
Its slowing my pc down too much and affecting the keyboard strokes.

I've given up trying to read or post here.

Will come back after the festive season is over :(
Hi cyprus100 .. if you refer to Van's post on page 1, you will see that the Christmas theme is optional and he explains how you can revert to the regular theme if you are having problems.

David :wave
Merry Xmas And a happy New Year to every one on Holiday Truths All the Best For 20011
june52 wrote:
Merry Xmas And a happy New Year to every one on Holiday Truths All the Best For 20011

Suspect that we'll all be well past holidaying by then, June..... ;)

Season's Greetings to everyone!

Baldur
Merry Christmas to all those on Holiday-Truths and best wishes for the New Year.
Christmas Closure

Holidaytruths will be closed to new postings between 1800 GMT on 24th December until 0600 GMT on the 27th of December at the latest to allow all mods and admins to enjoy the festivities.

The boards will remain open in a read only basis during this time and depending on my commitments they may reopen earlier.

Merry Christmas to all

Van :wave:
To David (Mod)

Thank you, that did the trick!

Now I can browse again :cheers

Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
Lol sorry ment 2011 Thanks Baldur So every one have a great time hope to see every one back with all the holiday advice soon June :thanks
I would like to add Christmas greetings to you all, and a big thank you to all those who put in the hard work keeping this site going.
Roll on the summer so we can get some holidays in :sun2
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3663/merryxmast.jpg

Thanks to everybody here (especially mods and admin) for another great year.
Merry Christmas to everyone. :) But Van- come on, we are all sick to death of snow :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.