Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
mira hotel
4 Posts
Yes it is one star but we have two reviews on the hotel and they are both very positive. Have a look here
It,s a standard one or two star place which is apsolutley typical of it's type. On the plus side it's in an excllent position in the centre of things, the minus points is there's shacks down one side of the place which have dogs which seem to find things to bark at in the middle of most nights and you have to make sure you dont get a room close to the bar as when we were there it was pretty noisey until about 3a.m. most nights Alan
Agree about having a room by the bar! We were lucky when we stayed there but our relatives got the short straw! :wink: I'd stay there again...small, friendly hotel. LOVED 'climbing' over the sleeping security guards lined up on the floor of the reception when we got back in early hours of morning!!! :lol: Rocky and his wife extremely helpful..as was Santosh who 'ran' the little kiosk opposite...anything from getting photos developed..changing money or getting a taxi! Its a nice hotel because although you are in the middle of things..its down a side road so not so noisy. Literally 2 minutes walk from the Tibetan market on the Baga crossroads. Excellent location.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.