France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Hi Newbutt!

Sorry I can't personally recommend any caravan/mobile home dealers in the Calais/Boulogne areas, but try this method for some useful info.

Using a search engine type in Pages Jaunes Annuaire France

You should eventually come up with a grid in which you will need to fill in fields.

For the first field which is 'what type of business', you should type mobile homes caravans vente et location

You then should proceed to the field marked region/ville and enter Calais or Boulogne depending on which town you want to focus on.

In the department field you should enter 59 for Calais or 62 for Boulogne (they are in different departments). Press ENTER

You should get listings of dealers, plus addresses, telephone numbers and also some of them have websites too.

Please remember to add 00 33 before their telephone numbers and drop the 0 of the first 02.

Happy Holidays!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.