Disabled Person Holiday Discussions

Are you disabled or know someone who is? What are your experiences of hotels and resorts as a disabled person?
Hi Keith
i tried calling you. My uncle needs to hire a mobility scooter with a high back and arms from 08/10/2017-21/10/17.
Please can you advise if you have one for hire and how much it would be.

Kind regards
Andrea
Andrea
You may be better to google mobility scooters in Almeria as the post from Keith was made over 10 years ago, he may not be in business or checking this forum any more.
Andrea here's the results of a Google search for mobility scooters Almeria. Have a browse through the links & hopefully you'll find one suitable 👍

Click here for mobility scooters Almeria
On 11th October 2006 at 08:17pm, crazykeith said:
Hi if you need the use to hire/sale any mobility products ie scooters/wheelchairs/walkers i am based in roquetas de mar on playa serena opposite hotel bahia serena tel no(0034) 648134406 i will also carry out repaires full time from 1st november 2006. You can also hire any other goods kettles/toasters etc just ask if not got will find you one thanks keith
Are you still hiring mid/large scooters in Roquetas de mar? I am coming for 2 weeks from 11th Sept 2021 unti 25th Sept 21
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.