Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
My parents were trying to book a flight to Kos in June and Monarch do go there but it is showing nothing on their website. I don't know if there is a problem with the website or whether they just aren't flying places anymore.

I suggested to my mum that she phone Monarch to find out. It seems a bit odd to me.
I have now been told to go straight to the Avro website where Monarch flights are still showing on the Gatwick/Dalaman route
im not sure but the monarch website is for there owned flights and avro is there charter maybe dazbo can shed some light on this :sun2
I looked on homas Cook flights website last night and they had a Monarch flight to Dalaman for June. £606.46. This same flight was on the Monarch site a couple of weeks ago for £529.
Taxman wrote:
I have now been told to go straight to the Avro website where Monarch flights are still showing on the Gatwick/Dalaman route

Whoever sent you the email from Monarch obviously has no idea what they are talking about then. Doesn't inspire much confidence in their staff does it?!
One of the Monarch emails I received said "it appears we no longer operate that route!!"

Monarch keep telling me you can find the Gatwick-Dalaman routes on their own website and I keep telling them you can't - why don't they just look themselves!!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate you can still access them through the Avro website but that's not much use to anyone looking for them on Monarch's own website is it.
Exactly Taxman. I have always gone onto the Monarch website and never thought of looking under Avro.

The strange thing is if you typed in London airport (All) then Turkey does come up but not all the flights.

If you type in Gatwick then no Turkey airport shows. Weird.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.