Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
any members who can help by offering a review ...please post here

thanks

wizard
Hi there
Well we have been to Sidari in corfu for the past 2 years, we didnt stay at the Monika but our bus did pull in there to drop some people off. It looked nice enough right next to a little bridge and next to the beach, the beach isnt that good though.
Is this your first time in Sidari?
Helenx
stayed at monika hotel complex about 3 years ago. Situated in a quiet area,close to beach and the river.Just far enough away from the noise Sidari centre a 5 min walk along the beach front.
We had a last minute deal, so got the accomm that was left, it was not very good, We called it the stables. Small, dark room, needed some TLC.
Other rooms seemed to be okay.
We used the pool in the Thomas Cook apts. next door. Much nicer and very quiet considering it was peak season when we went.
Bed and Breakfast was tea and toast, although you could have an english breakfast at extra cost .
All in all we enjoyed our week in the Stables in Sidari...........
Hi Helen, yes it is the first time to Sidari, have heard alot of conflicting views but I suppose we will find out for ourselves when we get there.
Not long to go now, just 3 1/2 weeks, can't wait.

Paula :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.