Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
les127 Did the jeweller you took it to in the UK give you paper work to say it is not gold and not good diamonds you should bring that back to the jeweller in Goa ..I had a bit of a prob once with gold bought in Goa but I had the paperwork to show the man I bought it off he was great about it he made me a new ring in 18ct gold :yikes and give me the other ring free of charge and it was valued at £360 that was a few years back ...will you let us know how you get on when you go back please I love reading all the jewellery stories ....colleen
colleen ive always been very please with what wife has bought,never any probs.all i want now is to put it back in its original condition.no,i went in jewelers and asked if he could tell me if it was gold and a diamond and he smiled and said deff no!.not often i get caught out,but suppose it can happen to anyone. :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.