Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Dont remember seeing any mozzies in Turunc - but I do vivdly remember the municipal mozzie squad driving slowly through the village with their truck at midnight, blasting everywhere with billowing clouds of bug killer.
We have never had much bother with mozzies in Turunc at any time of the year. We do take the usual precautions, like a quick spray of the arms and legs before going out at night(when we remember), and we have mossie nets on our windows. Its never been a big issue there.
Yes, the local council do go round blasting everywhere in the village now and again with spray, so perhaps thats why there isn't a problem - I suppose it must work!
hi rowdy
all the marmaris mozies were on holiday in turunc.
only jokeing could'nt help that one. enjoy your holiday
Hi rowdy angel, im also in turunc in july, never had a problem really with mozzies, but i do swear by avons skin so soft spray and i do think that mozzie van does help it nearly killed me last year when i was sat on my terrace having a late nite drink....Tracy
we have been to turunc in may july august and september never had any problems with mozzies
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.