General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Karen ... for a quicker response from some of the First Choice regulars, it may be worth posting in the First Choice topic in our Tour Operators forum ... please click here.

David :wave
thanks David, I've posted there! :)
Hi Karen :D

Go to the FC website and scroll to the very bottom of the page till you come to
Terms of Use and Copyright Info, Security Info and Privacy Policy
© First Choice Holidays and Flights 2006

click on Terms of use and copyright info and click on the answer to the first question :D

hope that all makes sense..........if not come back to me :lol:

Helenxx
Hi Karen
It costs £20 :evil: ,I know this for a fact as i had to do it a couple of weeks ago.When i first booked online i put my married name down(got married last may and my passport is still in my maiden name)I looked into changing my passport but they wanted to charge me for a new one(also a new pic,since i have put weight on in the face and everywhere else for that matter, i wasnt even going there :? )Not getting stuck with that pic for ten years :yikes I think they have a cheek charging this as they only have to click it on the computer.
Sorry its not better news.It is quite simple to do though.
Kerrie :wave
Kerrie there was a girl who did that in our hotel a couple of years ago and she couldn't cash any of her travellers cheques because they were in a different name to her passport.
Thanks for the advice silverpixie
But its ok as i dont ever carry travellers cheques.We just take euros and back up with cards.
Thanks again
Kerrie :glynis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.