Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Im going to this hotel in 2 weeks, i've read the reviews, mostly good, some average, the odd bad one. Any hotel will get the odd miserable report, its all down to what the person wants from there holiday and how they see 4* compared to here, some people buy a holiday abroad and expect it to be the ritz and when it isnt they write a poor report, the average holiday maker will accept the fact that they are abroad and standards may not be upto the UK. At the end of the day a holiday is what you make it, there will be things in all hotels that people will have a gripe about, especially the food and drink when it comes to all inclusive, ive been to hotels were it has had bad reports and found the all inclusive bit very nice. I'll write a review when i get back on an honest opinion from an average brit.
i stayed there a few years ago self catering the appartment was lovely and the hotel very nice, the only problem was that it was so far out right at the back of marmaris, the dolmus runs from the bottom of the hill into the main part, but we used to walk into the amultan area most evenings.
petesky38

I totally agree with everyting you said "your holiday is what you make it" ;) I love Turkey myself but my sis just wasnt sure. I just wish i was going with her.

Thank you all :tup
If anyone has been to this hotel recently we would welcome a review of it here :)
Hi

If anybody has recently returned, please would they be kind enough to leave a review

Booked today for a week's stay from next Monday, price was ok

Stayed before when it was s/c

Not to bothered about food as will eat out most of the time

Thanks

John
Hi All

Just wish i had a review for you but unfortunately the tour op went bust and had to book another holiday to Gran Canaria :cry

Holiday was okay but Hotel was woefull.
we have been to club seray forest for 3 years on the trot ,untill it recently closed, it is a great hotel with fab views over marmaris, we are thinking of going but a bit unsure as it is now all inclusive, where as before it was self catering. if anyone has been there please could you let me know what the food is like, as we would love to go back there it is heaven
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.