Hi All,

I did want to write this update when I got back from holiday the other day but obviously server issues prevented this :(
Sitting by the pool I came up with a vast array of new features and enhancements to the site. Some of which are SEO related, so how we appear in google etc. And the rest were feature related like the media gallery etc.

But then I thought, I don't want to spend all my time coding things and then you say you wouldn't use them or can't see the point in them.

With that in mind I plan to start a new forum, *name yet to be decided* where Admins will post new topics so that we can discuss these new features.

I have a lot of ideas, some of which I hope you are all going to like!

If you are on Facebook you will notice I asked a question about adding images when you submit a review. The response was positive with 100% of the 11 responses saying that they would use this new feature. Once the new forum is live ill continue with that discussion topic.

Before I can start making these changes I do have a few things to do first ie site update and minor changes to the review form that I mentioned in my earlier update but it would be great to start getting your feedback on them.

If you have any questions regarding this feel free to PM me :)
Cheers, Phil