General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hi col and welcome to HT :wave:

:really At this rate there's going to be a huge rise in the sale of tents this time next year .

Surely there has to be some form of error in their system at the moment . Well that's what i'm hoping .
Thanks!

I am praying it is an error; how they expect Families to pay them prices in the middle of a recession is beyond me!
For £11,960, I want my own private jet! :rofl Plus limo to pick me up, and 24/7 butler!! :sun2
Yep Private yet with Denzel Washinton as my personal pilot mmmmmmm
I want to be flying in Airforce One with Obama as my personal waiter!

Either that or would want pure gold sprinkles on my Bed and Breakfast everyday!
How about Obama, with a new trusty travelling companion Denzel double mmm
I am not a big fan of Denzel...but Obama I would have a tussle with...if my hubby didn't mind that is!
Oh yes quite gorgeous, the reality is it's just a dream, but lovely though :duh
We only dreaming as much as Direct Hols are hun!
And some numpty will pay it, so there is hope for us too!
Just as a matter of interest have you re entered the details and still come up with that price??
its flippin high innit?
:yikes :yikes :yikes

ive just been on the site, and put your detilas you posted in!!!!
£12021

£3k each!!!!! aaaaaaaaaagggggggggggh
No I didn't re-enter, I clicked it off quick as a flash for fear my poor heart couldn't take it!
and that's only B&B :really

Well on the Thomson website, where I booked our fortnight in Ibiza and the hotels are around £750 each for 2 weeks HB...
there is a luxury spa in the same resort which is charging £2200 each for 2 weeks :yikes

and I've just looked at the famous 5 star Formentor Hotel in Mallorca, and 2 weeks there for 2 adults with a sea view room in August is 9000 euros without flight...............

this could make a good thread :D
dont think i be going abroad for a few years at this rate

im goin to look at other sites for a laff
Years ago robbers wore masks and used a look out for protection......now they use Atol and Abta.
I'll be honest now - I read that as £1960 at first, and thought, what? that's a good deal for a 5* in August.

Then I read it again and after picking myself up off the floor - I am gobsmacked! :really

How on earth do they expect to sell holidays at those prices! :que

Words fail me....
Hi Col & everyone else - these Travel people are taking the p**s, :whoops surely no one is going to pay those sort of prices. How did you manage to get these prices then, I thought the short haul weren't out yet?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.