Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Well I just adore Cala Bona ever since I went for the first time 35 years ago! Enjoy the new harbour and promenade area. Lots of lovely restaurants and nightly entertainment. The resort is all flat and never too busy, suits all ages (apart fron young and lively )have a lovely time I am sooooo jealous. CBG
Thank you CBG. I am looking forward to it, it sounds just perfect for us. I got a good deal on Teletext this morning for the Bonaire Aparthotel so I am really happy!

Julie
OOOOh the Bonaire is lovely!!!Ii am sure you will have a FAB time.CBG
Cheers CBG, I will post a report when I get back.
Going to Cala Bona for the first time in October. Where is the best place to exchange my money? Thanks in advance. Lenny
There is a small tourist souvenir shop called Pireo just beside the harbour good rates and no commision. The lady owner has been there years. CBG
Hi CBG how far from airport is Cala Bona,? are there any good hotels there? always go to palma nova/ magaluf. May try somewhere different next year
We too went to the little gift shop on the corner going into the harbour on the left. Opposite to the hats, fags and booze shop.
Very nice lady and we had the best rate in Cala Bona.
The harbour is nice for feeding the fish, thereare some big ones about.
We liked Cala Bona beach as it was smaller and the kids didn't wander off.
scousemags. Cala Bona about 1hr max from Airport,since the new motorways has opened times average about 50mins now. Protur have nice hotels in Cala Bona have alook at there website. Also From 1 star Moreyo excellent value to Thomson gold Levante/ Levante Park and superfamily Bonaire and a few more. I haven' stayed in them all but working on it. CBG
You'll have a great time in Cala Bona because its virtually joined to Cala Millor & Sa Coma, the bus service is superb & the taxi home cheap, enjoy 8)
Thanks Tommy and everyone..............can't wait now!

Julie
As others have said, the 3 resorts of Cala Bona, Cala Millor and Sa Coma are almost linked (make that 4 if you include Sillot). My wife, son and I are going to Sa Coma in 2 weeks, for the ninth time. We have also stayed in Cala Bona once. As you can probably guess, we love the east coast of Majorca. The resorts are safe, flat, and each has their own identity. We'd happily retire there in about 30 years!
Been to cala bona 4 times in a row now its a lovely resort quiet,lovely people and great restuarents,just watch out for the pick pocketers i saw many there also nearly had my purse pinched,worth a visit to cala millor and sa coma great resorts too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.