Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Lovely photos GM, felt like I was back there. I could almost smell the food cooking :bawl A long time till Im back there
Very nice photos GM is the man at the table with you and the mrs ....Anthony the taxi man :oops: :oops: sorry if its not he looks like a man we know from candolim .....colleen
The indian man on the table is Joseph who runs the Guesthouse (Lucias) that they stayed at .... sorry for replying for u goan mad, but see you offline

lovely couple who run the guest house - feel like one of the family :)
No probs solo brummy. the food infront of us is a massalla dhosa, the taste was unbelivable (Good)

Put another 2 sets of photos in upload.

GM06
Ian
Great photo's Ian..... i never knew Olu Deniz was in Goa????

:rofl
Brill pics. I'm sure I saw Bruce Willis in the crowd in one of your Ingos market pictures. Can anyone else see the guy I mean or do I need to make an appointment for spec savers?
Loved the photos Ian , but it looks like Querim/Keri beach is getting busier :wave:
Great pictures, makes me even more impatient for next Saturday now!
You dont need glasses ellibee the bruce willis lookalike is me :rofl

GM06
Ian
Ian :rofl

Do you see the Guy I mean though? I think it was picture 59, hes directly under one of the market signs to the far left.

Edit: Ignore the above, its picture 33 and the guys on the far right :rofl
  • Edited by Elliebee 2008-03-13 13:00:49
I think it was picture 59,

Ellibee
Send the photo /page address to me in a pm, I am intrigued

GM06
Ian
I agree elliebee he does look very much like him, ;)
IMO looks like the singer from "Right Said Fred" :rofl
:rofl Julian perhaps its you who should be going to specsavers.
I have cropped the imaged of the guy in question and then blown it up to inspect closely.

After half a bottle of honeybee i am starting to agree he could be bruce willis
on the other hand he could also be bruce forstyth.

GM06
Ian
Hi All,

I've been flicking through the photos and saw a face and a snake carved in stone with garlands on, where in Goa are these?

Regards Trina
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.