Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I've stayed at the Anemi Apts on a few occasions.

Simple, clean apartments and studios with friendly staff. Nice pool area with small restaurant area and a decent bar.

They are situated at the very top end of Bar Street and just around the corner from Bar Street. If you look at a map, the Annabelle Hotel is probably closest to these apartments but they are about 2 streets back from the seafront. Quiet location, never any night time disturbance and within 10 - 15 minutes walk from the harbour and fort area either by the seafront road or by cutting down Bar Street.

We got married from these apartments in 1999 in November. Evelyn, the lady who owns them gave me an extra room to get changed in so my husband to be didn't see me in my dress until I got to the Town Hall.

Sorry, I don't know really know the other accommodations but believe they are further out and heading towards Chlorakas/Coral Bay tourist areas (not Chlorakas village).

Winter time - most bars/restaurants will be open around Bar Street (Robin Hood bar is always popular), Tombs of the Kings road (near the King's Hotel location is more popular) and around the Harbour end of town. The other popular area at this time of year is by the Paphos Amathus Beach hotel, where there is an "island" of restaurants and small bars where the road splits.

Hope that helps a bit!

CwB
hello Cyprus100

thankyou for the very helpful reply to my question and I have booked the Anemi today, staying in a one-bedroom apartment. We go on new year's eve and get there late afternoon, so can you recommend a special place for us
to go for the evening to celebrate please? :)
Hi

Sorry, I haven't spent any nights in Paphos since we came to live in Cyprus in 2004.

We live in Limassol and only tend to go over to Paphos for a daytime visit or if we have friends over on holiday.

You may want to have a read of a couple of forums, which are based particularly in Paphos - try these two:
http://paphospeople.com/ppforum or http://ww.cyprusliving.org

Some of the Paphos residents may be able to point you in the right direction for New Year entertainment.

Enjoy your stay.

Cheers
CwB
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.