America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
New York 2014
5 Posts
Usually the flights are released about 11 months ahead.
Oh OK - so around July this year. Great thanks

Would the principle of booking as far ahead as possible net a better deal or does it make no difference in flight and hotel prices whether I book in July or December/January?
More often than not it's cheaper to buy well ahead, though some airlines do have sales at various times of the year. I can't tell you when as I normally don't fly longhaul with any flights based in the Uk.
Prices for next year have been released. Flights to New York with British Airways are about £550 per person. A flight and hotel is in the region of £750-£850. And this is with BA currently having a sale.

I appreciate it's a gamble but would it be worth snapping up these prices, or wait and see if there is any bargains to be had in the New Year? Last time I went to NYC was 2007 and the prices were about the same, so I wouldn't have thought there would be any really cheap trips to be had.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.