UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
I have been told Newry is lovely with very nice people and lots of shopping
motel.co.uk is pretty good for NI accomadation.
Please don't take this the wrong way, but can't your family advise you of the best place to stay? I know if i want advice about southern ireland my cousin usually insists on helping me as he is already over there.
Joaut this is not southern Ireland
Yeah i know, but he lives like 10 mins from the boarder, the same as his brother in the north and i'm sure his brother would find out some info for me if i was going to visit them?
I thought that's why we had these boards! To help each other :D :D
I don't dispute that, and i did start it with a please don't take this the wrong way. All I was trying to say was that as they live in the area and that their are so many of them to travelling that the persons relatives might be able to recommend a suitable place.

I give up.

Paddy good luck with your trip and I hope you find a comfortable place for you and your family to stay.

I love it over there and find the people nice and friendly, but then I probably would anyway as they are either friends or family.

Hope you have a great time, though i'm sure you will.
Hi Paddy you might like to try
http://www.hotels.uk.com/accommodation/hotels-accommodation-uk/Newry/bed_and_breakfast_Newry.htm

It's a long link hope it works!!!! Also you must get to visit Rathfriland and go to the George Inn, food like your mama makes yum! I can't say what the Fir trees is like never been there but dad says it's okay, he lives in Rathfriland, have a lovely time.

There's a nice beach if your there for a while can't remeber the name it's something like Trella something, very remote and you can walk for miles or if you have kids to entertain take thenm to Newcastle

have the Craic!
ARL
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.