Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
gesnians...............Hi there.............I know nothing about the resort that you mention, but sadly the issue of smoking ie smoking ban from 2nd january 2011 is one in which we have decided to cancel our holidays to spain this june as we now find our hotel is now no smoking policy, including our usual bars/ resturants ( excuse spelling )..............Its looking like a bit of a no no for smokers in spain, if not perhaps or perhaps not where they bed down but on the ususual day to day activities.................there is a thread http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=149646 ref the no smoking ban being tightened up.................I have spent a little while reading the ex pat papers in spain on this subject, which seems even before the season starts gonna be a " Biggy " when it does with holiday smokers, never mind the spanish people them selves...........

harry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.