Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Hi "Englandfan"
Just to let you know that our friends have been twice at the beginning of November, although officially still the so called wet season, the weather was great, it rained on a couple of occasions but it was short lived.
Nevertheless the temperature is always 82f degrees.

Regards
Joe :sun
We went in October nad had great weather, 99% sunshine, only 2 daytime showers the whole time we were there.

So in November it should be that little bit better too!

Check rates carefully, depending on which hotel you are staying at, you normally get a better deal like free nights, room upgrades, etc if you go up until 31st October. Some offer this into November which you may have got.
I went during November in 2000. It rained heavily non stop for 10 days...No kidding it didn't let up for a minute.

I was less than impressed as you can imagine, but it is the end of the wet season
Thanks to all replies.I hope we don't get lots of rain, this will be our last long haul for a few years. Wan't to finish off on a high note!!! :thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.