Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Getting mixed messages about this complex. We have booked all inclusive for family of 4 (with 2 teenage boys) for October half term. Some say food cold, some say food excellent. what is there for kids to do. Honest opinions please!
Could this be the resort as it carries the same name and is located next to a golf course.

Oasis Resort Review
still hearing bad reports about oasis golf, particularly the food. We have booked all inclusive for week in october. getting increasingly worried, has anybody visited recently, within last 6 months.. Should I change booking?
any news on oasis golf
is there nobody out there with any reports on the oasis golf
It would appear not Cathy as the last report we have is from April 2007 still you never know someone may chip in with a report before you go.
Hi - just to let you know there are some reviews from recent on Trip Advisor website (am I allowed to say this about another site?!)
:?
Just as I always say if reviews are mixed then I'd tend not to worry - it's when you get loads saying the same that I'd worry.
We were there 2 years ago and I'd give it 8/10 and wouldn't hesitate to go back.
8)
Hi, has anyone recently stayed in the Oasis Golf Resort??? I am going at the end of August with my partner and 2 year old daughter. I have a few questions to ask if anyone is willing to answer them :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.